no-rinse moist conditioner
• Instantly detangles very dry hair
• Leaves hair soft and easy to comb
• Nourishes and strenghthens without weighing hair down
• Quick and deep moisturising without rinsing.
Olfactory bouquet: vanilla, cinnamon, orange. Rich, sensual and slightly spicy notes, for a nourishing line that restores immediate elasticity and provides hair with long lasting hydration.
Spray onto clean, towel-dried hair evenly distributing along on the whole length. Proceed with styling.
Did you know?
• Prepares the hair for the ideal reception of styling products and optimises performances
• During drying, it should be ideally sprayed on the more damaged parts of the hair to enhance its shine
• Leaves hair moisturised thanks to an ingredient derived from Macadamia Oil and gives body thanks to hydrolysed vegetable proteins.
Complete the ritual
Plant-based active ingredients
Ethically – produced Patauà
Organic olive extract
WITHOUT SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
100% PRODUCED WITH GREEN ENERGY
CRUELTY FREE & VEGAN FORMULA
BIODYNAMIC CERTIFIED PRODUCT
We safeguard the concentrated richness of Oway's agricosmetics in glass bottles and aluminium tubes: inert and protective materials, 100% recyclable for an infinite number of times. We use metal caps, where possible, to seal bottles and jars. We promote the interchangeability and reuse of the dispenser and encourage consumption awareness of our formulas, reducing waste.
We only choose eco-certified papers, such as FSC, which come from responsibly managed forests, and Tree Free, deriving from food production waste. To minimise our impact on the environment, we only use essential packaging and avoid unnecessary packaging. For some cases we create reusable cotton or wooden materials.
Check with your Municipality for a correct waste disposal
*It is not necessary to rinse the container from the very small residue of product inside.
**You can dispose of the label together with the bottle, without having to unglue it and dispose of it in the paper waste collection.
***Store the dosing pump by removing it from the detergent in use and screwing it onto a product of the same format.