Dandruff remedy - oily scalps
• It facilitates the elimination of oily dandruff.
• It purifies the scalp and hair.
• Sanitising, anti-itch and soothing action.
Olfactory bouquet: rosemary, bergamot. The balsamic heart of rosemary joins the Mediterranean freshness of bergamot, for a deep purifying treatment that helps normalise the scalp.
Shake before use. After cleansing apply the product directly to the scalp. Leave in for a few minutes. Dry.
Did you know?
• Intensive phase: use it 2-3 times a week for 3-4 consecutive weeks.
• Prevention and maintenance: 1-2 times a week.
• The use of DANDRUFF REMEDY - OILY SCALPS is particularly indicated also on its own, in case of itching in localised areas, not necessarily accompanied by dandruff.
• Application: divide the hair into 3 sections: front, right temporal and left temporal. Apply DANDRUFF REMEDY - OILY SCALPS lean your fingers and make 3 circles to the left and 3 circles to the right.
Complete the ritual
Plant-based active ingredients
WE LOVE ANIMALS
WITHOUT SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
We safeguard the concentrated richness of Oway's agricosmetics inglass bottlesandaluminium tubes: inert and protective materials, 100% recyclable for an infinite number of times. We usemetal caps, where possible, to seal bottles and jars. We promote theinterchangeability and reuse of the dispenser and encourage consumption awareness of our formulas, reducing waste.
We only choose eco-certified papers, such as FSC, which come from responsibly managed forests, and Tree Free, deriving from food production waste. To minimise our impact on the environment, we only use essential packaging and avoid unnecessary packaging. For some cases we create reusable cotton or wooden materials.
Check with your Municipality for a correct waste disposal
*It is not necessary to rinse the container from the very small residue of product inside.
**You can dispose of the label together with the bottle, without having to unglue it and dispose of it in the paper waste collection.
***Store the dosing pump by removing it from the detergent in use and screwing it onto a product of the same format.