luminous oil cleanser
3 in 1 make-up remover, cleansing and illuminating face oil
• An extraordinary triple cleansing, purifying and illuminating action for a complex with 100% of precious botanical oils and active ingredients;
• It protects the skin from the blue-light emitted by technological devices;
• Thanks to its lipophilic composition, it removes impurities from the skin without altering the lipid barrier;
• It gently dissolves the sebum;
• It removes all traces of make - up – even waterproof - from face and eyes;
• It provides nourishment, light and radiance to the complexion;
• It defends the skin from exogenous oxidative stress;
• It leaves the skin soft and nourished.
A mainly citrusy and sparkling harmony with light aromatic and rustic notes on a sensual and enveloping background.
-TO REMOVE MAKE-UP:apply on a cotton pad and rub over face to remove all impurities.
- TO CLEANSE: spread product on dry palms and massage on dry face for at least 10 seconds. Rinse thoroughly.
-TO NOURISH AND ILLUMINATE: distribute 3-4 drops on the face and massage until completely absorbed.
Complete the ritual
Plant-based active ingredients
Extra Virgin Biodynamic Olive Oil
Ethically – produced Patauà
Anti-blue light complex
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquioleate, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Oenocarpus Bataua Fruit Oil, Ethyl Ferulate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citral, Tocopherol, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Farnesol
OWAY BEAUTY IS NATRUE CERTIFIED
NATURAL DERIVED INGREDIENTS
CERTIFIED BIODYNAMIC FORMULA
100% PRODUCED WITH GREEN ENERGY
CRUELTY FREE & VEGAN FORMULA
We safeguard the concentrated richness of Oway's agricosmetics in glass bottles and aluminium tubes: inert and protective materials, 100% recyclable for an infinite number of times. We use metal caps, where possible, to seal bottles and jars. We promote the interchangeability and reuse of the dispenser and encourage consumption awareness of our formulas, reducing waste.
We only choose eco-certified papers, such as FSC, which come from responsibly managed forests, and Tree Free, deriving from food production waste. To minimise our impact on the environment, we only use essential packaging and avoid unnecessary packaging. For some cases we create reusable cotton or wooden materials.
Check with your Municipality for a correct waste disposal
*It is not necessary to rinse the container from the very small residue of product inside.
**You can dispose of the label together with the bottle, without having to unglue it and dispose of it in the paper waste collection.
***Store the dosing pump by removing it from the detergent in use and screwing it onto a product of the same format.
SHOP WITH NO STRESS!
All our prices include import taxes and duties